BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's Huge..!!!


It is not a fine day, it is absolutely not. The story is, I caught a cold last week (glad it's not influenza) and instantly I knew it wasn't a good timing at all. The cold came and gone several times but then the time has come for me and my classmates go for our trip to Perak. I must tell you, it was never a pleasant trip when you had your nose blocked and snag away your freedom, your focus.


Let's forget about my cold for awhile. What's important in this trip is something that I just recently met. Yes it was something, not someone. It is true that, at times you can never really get the whole idea of something unless you've seen it with your own two big eyeballs. This thing that amaze me is the boilers of the coal powered power plant we visited at Janamanjung Perak. Well I knew some one will say "it's just a power plant" and you'll probably say that I was overrated but I must admit, the size of these gargantuan awed me to the max.

The size is one thing but just to imagine the construction and maintenance process blew up my circuits. Hehehe...I could say that I will be on cold feet if anyone ever offered me to work there. I don't want to make any mistake to left Klang Valley in darkness for hours... Huhuhu...


At the end of the day I realize something wonderful happened. My cold was completely gone. I can't understand a bit of this initially but at last I knew it surely has gone while I'm enjoying the trip with my friends. Yes, the trip to Lumut, and especially our time spent in Pangkor Island. For that million thanks to all my friends. I really, really enjoying it plus really, really appreciated it.




Oh, at first I meant to put a video of the plant here but I took nothing of it so for a replacement I put this for your eyes to see. Chiow...

1 comments:

Nhaz's Beauty Shoppe said...

thanx 4 the video.. very informative!!