BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Aah..Slightly untouchables

Yet another disappointment. I got interested in something and I can get nowhere near it. Mr Zainal, my latest English lecturer gave tasks to shoot some videos to make a documentary. Well, I'm not disappointed in that..

What's frustrated me is the video camera. This pitiable sight is similar to the feelings I had towards SLR cameras. They seduced me with their amazing talents, shooting, capturing beautiful videos, and pictures captivating me in their world.

Obviously, the abyss separated me from them is money. My nose nearly bleed every time I read their price tags. Why do they have to be so expensive? For that sum of money I can surely do something or have something that plentiful and bigger. Or actually right now that number is to big for me to have. Insep's allowance is not helping at all. Hahaha...

EOS Rebel XSi EF-S... The price tag is USD 750. Damn...

6 comments:

maru pekopeko said...

dunno dat u luv taking pic...
do remember to take my pic as well....
best of luck..
hohohohoho....

ayin said...

hope you can have it as soon as possible

zul n fiza said...

JUST SAY HYEE

zul n fiza said...

JUST WANT TO SAY HYE!

saya..dan saya said...

hurm..so sad..pity on you.........

zikD trustworthless said...

just a pity..??
come on, go on and buy me one lorr..
kekekeke