BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ouch… !!!

This week was not really a good week for me. Failing to do something that I ought to do because of my confidence lacking, and now this. Last night on my way back from watching my friends playing at Raja Futsal I met with a little accident. I went back through a dark alley between Perwira Hostel and Taman Maju. My bikes headlight was not functioning and I had to depend on my backup lights that gave me some hint of upcoming obstacles. Usually there is no problem riding through the tiny road even there is a spot with a large gaping hole in the middle. It’s large but not so deep, though. Instinctively I can make it to my home safely but last night I’m out of focus completely while avoiding the meddling hole. I still can’t believe that problem had rip my focus apart but just let bygone be bygone… Hahaha… So a miscalculation made my bike goes out of the road side and seconds later I was disintegrated onto the tarmac. Damn. It took me about a minute to get back up again and felt the pain all over. But I have to thank Allah that I’m still alive and just catch few scratches. So five minutes later I revved the engine and gone home, to meet the pain while cleaning those wounds. In the end I have to say I’m sorry hands, I’m sorry legs and especially to my bike. I’m really, really sorry to turn you into this state. There goes my money again…