BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Haha..!!Another stupid blog was born..

This is the thing I hate most in my life...
I never started blogging ever in my life before and it is to prevent something..

ADDICTION.

Please proceed if you are willing and close this window if you're already bored.Please.

I don't know where this trait comes from.
It is my custom that I will addicted to everything new I tried..

I use to hate people that keen on friendster.
But then,when I tried it the first time I became an addict.

I use to hate touching a bowling ball, and the view of the lane.
But then,when I tried it the first time I became an addict.

I use to hate people singing in karaoke box.
I use to slept in it.
But then,when I tried it the first time I became an addict.

I use to hate traveling by buses.
But then,when I met a nice girl on one, I became an addict.

And now..My lecturer told me to create a blog..
And I was very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hesitated to do so..
In an instant, I became an addict to blogs..Damn..

4 comments:

aziraamran said...

congrats.........

myra said...

yaaa...some people say that they did not like it...but if you try or something influence yourself and you will know that you can do it...
congrats dude!!!

Anonymous said...

your writing is very good... very expressive too. congratulations

zikD trustworthless said...

aiya..so embarassing maa..
thank you thank you..