BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Question, songs, and girls – The first part

Again, some pointless talk in my blog. This time it is about every man’s favorite. Females. But I have to apologize this isn’t going to be an ultra-enjoyable post about girls for you, but I just had a feeling to post it anyway. A warning, this post has potentials to make you puke or sick because I will tell you some story of my personal life.

I reckon none of you ever really knew me. I mean really, really knew me. So it is not surprising many people simply misunderstood me. I was moved to write this post because of a question asked by a friend. She asked me of the song I downloaded, sang by Take That (some old school guys back in 90’s I guess). She said it is weird that someone like me would have interest in listening anything like it because it seems not suits my appearance.

Well, this is not the first time this situation happened. So I ignored the question and go on with my downloads. Truth is, this is not me a few years ago. There weren’t any sentimental, romantic or passionate songs in my collections. Just bands with wicked music, ruthless lyrics and horrid album covers. In other words, almost all of it labeled ‘explicit content’ or unlabelled at all.

0 comments: