BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two wheels + Skill + Compassion - Fear = Insanity

They said never let a mad guy ride a bike. Well I say don't you ever let two guys ride two bikes, very powerful bikes, in a brilliant racing circuit and makes them competes for glory.

I bet the result you'll get definitely will be pure lunacy.


This is what I had seen last Sunday. Total chaos, limitless madness, genuine bravery, mindless stunts, absurd speed, heart-stopping battle at Barcelona. I reckon if I was there at Circuit de Catalunya, I'd collapse being awed by the excellent, dazzling performance of the duo riders of my favourite Fiat Yamaha motoGP team. That is of course, the genius of two wheels Valentino Rossi and the unsung young hero Jorge Lorenzo.



No introduction required for these two. One is an eight-time premier class world champion and the other is a motoGP rookie, 250 cc double world champion. I regretted of watching it at lap 10.
(the very beginning of a race is very important). When I started watching it was Lorenzo up in front with Rossi and Casey Stoner trailing less than 0.5 seconds behind.

The next ten laps is an obvious race until it came to the last 7 laps. This is when the madness arrived. This is why I say, anyone who loves racing must watch this race's replay. The brilliant maneuvers of overtaking plus overtaken was so great it made tears gathered at the bottom of my eyes. (really, it was so damn superb)

Just watch this last lap for proof of this race's brilliance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nExlryClTWI

0 comments: