BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Question, songs, and girls – The second part

So, how come Take That’s song comes along in my playlist? The answer is girls. You see, back in secondary school I was in an all-boys boarding school. For four years we’ve been a neighbor of an all-girls boarding school but they seems to be overestimating themselves, considered they are some upper-class school compared to my school. So there isn’t any link for me with that school and the girls. In my form 5 days my school transferred to a site in the middle of a rubber estate. So there were less contact whatsoever with the world outside.

Within these days me and my colleague never interested in relationships. Girls still an attraction to us but we rejected any kind of close relation with them. What do we care is snooker centers, cyber cafes and any entertainment available. All this changed after I met my best friend in polytechnic. At that time it wasn’t so significant because there weren’t any girls in my class. But I sometimes felt awkward and lonely when my friends (I considered them as my own brothers as I don’t have any) gone to date their girlfriends. At first it doesn’t bother me much but after repeatedly left behind (being the only guy with solo title) I made a decision to plunge myself into the strange world of strange mortals. The world of boyfriends and girlfriends. Hahaha…

So I made many initial approaches, all of them met a dead end. I asks for guidance from my brothers as why all my attempt was unsuccessful. This is where the music played their roles. One of my brother said with my personality at that time, even ghosts wouldn’t dare make any contact with me. It has something to do with the aggression that overshadowed me.

He gave me a tiny piece of advice. To soften my heart. He told me it was so cold that I will face difficulties to make an approach to a girl (this sounds so stupid but I found out that it is true). But with this advice comes a problem. How can I achieve this? Then he gave me another idea, start listening to love songs. At first I threw him some bad words. This almost sounds like madness. Me? Listening to lame songs? At last I surrendered and what he told me.

It was unexpected but been changed slightly after that. Until now I was unsure if the idea of listening to love songs really worked out but there are some progress. From nil, I have made friends with some girls (otherwise I never even talk to them). Even so, like people used to said a battle may be won, but the war still far from over. That is what falls onto me. I may have improved my communication with females, but made no ground when it comes to companionship. Simpler to say, girlfriend – none. Well I let that to be for now as I reached my objective of finishing this post. Those who slept or puked or both, I’m truly sorry… Hahaha…

0 comments: