BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Parit Raja, oh my Parit Raja…




My third entry in this glorious wonderful blog. This entry came out of the boredom that overwhelms our life in this happy town. I don’t know whether there is anyone caring enough to read my blog but if you are reading this, million thanks to you all. Maybe I should buy you drinks or something. I’m doing this from my room after I woke up 4 o’clock in the evening, my housemate nowhere to be found and all of my dirty laundry found no place to be wash. Damn again…

Almost all of the guys already gone home causing my half soulless body drifting on my bike to seek any spots that I can go to, before I realize there was really nothing here. So I went back to my home where my old acquaintance that always awaits for me in Parit Raja, my PC.

I have no internet connection so I have to post this at a cybercafé (at least the CC’s is not closing on Saturday here). Glad it helped kill some of my time before the time is killing me. Sometimes I had to hate weekends I had to spend here, as the loneliness will be my partner for that couple of days. Damn how I wish I had a girlfriend here. Hahaha…

But hey, there’s some bright side of this. The least I can do is to show you place where to do this and that in Batu Pahat and Parit Raja if you want to. If you had trouble to find where’s where please don’t hesitate to ask me. No charge applied. Hahaha…


0 comments: