BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kill my love





Enough of my lifeless days In Parit Raja. I’m focusing on my favorite sport now, as there will be a huge risk that I will lose it to some stupid man’s stupid idea and mostly it came out from that stupid Mosley. I’m talking about F1’s latest stupid conflict here. The idiotic cost cap that can make even Proton enters the world of Formula One. Well, at one point I could say it is a very good thing if Proton participating in F1 but what will happen to the prestigious, astonishing races ever?

I strongly am denied of any interest for this sport when some cheap cars contending in the formidable race tracks soon. 40 million worth of cash could hardly get your car to some breathtaking speed and maneuvers. At least I believe so. It could be like watching mid 80’s races minus the great drivers, Senna, Prost, Hill et cetera. What technology that can be use with 40 million? I think that they could not afford even for some Bridgestone’s tires after this (Sime tires, anyone?). Hahaha…

Two tiers race? Come on, how ridiculous can this be? High tech cars with neck breaking speed in the same track as a slowpoke bulldozer-like handling cheap race machine? I bet it’ll be as interesting as watching some mad guy racing with a horse/camel or something. This is not an endurance race man. This is not a race of some super tourings. This is Formula One. A two tier race definitely kills the excitement, of course. Believe me.



0 comments: